- John Yorman McKenney
- Born 10 Nov 1800 in Donegal, County Claire, Ireland
- Educated as a priest at Oxford and studied medicine.
- Arrived in New York from Northern Ireland In 1830s, after breaking with the Catholic Church, he left "quickly" to avoid persecution.
- Traveled to Indiana, tending to the sick, then to Virginia.
- Married Lucy Dew in Virginia.
- Teacher in Covington, VA
- Died in 1862
- Buried beside his wife, Lucy, at The Old Greenbrier Church, Alderson, WV, in unmarked graves.
- Judson Mckenney, his son, is buried there in a marked grave.
- John Y McKinney, County Claire, Dunegal, Ireland
- Graduate of Oxford University, studying to be a priest and medicine
- Broke with Catholic Church
- Traveled to New York
- Settled in Indiana and Virginia
- Married Lucy Dew, daughter of William Dew
- Lived in a home on the land of William Dew
- Worked as an educator
- Son by the name of Galvana
|Johann Frederick Weller||Anna Margretha Kochin|
|6th great grandparent||6th great grandparent|
|Daughter of Johann Weller and Anna Kochin|
|Son of Elsje Weller and Matthew McKinney|
|John Yeoman McKenney|
|Son of James Mckinney and Serah Hunt|
|Galvani B. McKenney|
|Son of John Yeoman Mckinney and Lucy Dew|
|Lucy Ellen McKenney|
|Daughter of Galavani McKenney and Cornelia Boone Helmintoller|
|Willie Weston Jack Goolsby|
|Son of Lucy Ellen Mckenny and William E. Goolsby|
|Goolsby Son (name private)|
|Son of Willie Weston Jack Goolsby and Kathleen Norris Bruebaker|
|Sherry Lynn Goolsby Winant|